Material: Cast iron and coating surface
Color: Red & Black
Voltage: 12V DC
Max Suction Distance: 5m
Max Head: 10m
Max Flow Rate: 40L/min
Hose Connection Size: 1″ (25mm)
Pump Size: 18.8 x 9.5 x 9.5cm / 7.4″ x 3.74″ x 3.74″
Filter Size: 3.5 x 8.8cm / 1.38″ x 3.46″
Other Detailed Size: As the picture show
Suitable for pumping diesel and kerosene, allows pumping of clean oil with low viscosity
1. The power source voltage should be confirmed to match the power input of the pump prior to connecting to the pump.
2. Voltage tolerance of +/- 5%.
3. Diesel or kerosene transfer is in the direction of the arrow as indicated on the pump.
4. Be sure to have an air-tight seal on the suction hose so proper flow can be achieved. The filter screen should be installed on the end of the suction hose to prevent debris from damaging the pump.
5. The duty cycle of this pump is 30 minutes under normal usage. The pump has thermal protection and may shut off if the maximum operating temperature of the pump is achieved.
1 x Diesel Pump
1 x Micro Mesh Filter
2 x Fittings
2 x Clips
1. Not suitable for low flash point fuel (such as gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas, engine oil, alcohol, etc) transmission.
2. Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
3. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
Made of cast iron and coating surface, corrosion resistant and durable in using
Powered by DC 12V, high efficiency with small size and big flow
With inner bypass valve and excellent quality, it works by vehicle battery; with good self priming function, it is also equipped with filter to prevent debris from damaging the pump
With protection rating of IP55, it is is temperature resistant and anti-shock
It can be used with a fueling nozzle and filters for ensuring the flow of clean diesel or kerosene
Frequently Bought Together
This item: 12V DC 40L/min Oil Diesel Kerosene Pump Fluid Extractor Electric Transfer Pump for Heavy Duty Vehicle Truck£35.99
15total visits,1visits today